Greetings from California

SteveMiller

Car
Audi TT Quattro BT
Hello, my name is Steve, I'm hoping have a more pleasant experience here then on other Car forum sites, I found the constant bickering between members to be off-putting. Im hoping to have a great time here, discussing what we all love, cars.
Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:
Thanks! Im already feeling more welcome then I have in the past. I have done a few things to my TT the big mods include H&R coil overs, short throw shifter, Miltek exhaust, Neuspeed air intake, Samco hoses, Forge front mount, 630cc injectors, REVO software and a GT2871R turbo. Its a fun car to drive especially in sunny CA.

My Audi put down 285hp and 265 fp torque. I was very happy with the numbers considering I wasn't looking to build a quarter mile queen. Besides its a considerable number over stock wheel horse power which translates into a very fun daily driver.

Hey Steve welcome. Yeah I was just banned from a forum for nothing at all. Allways good banter here on torque cars. See if you can send some of that so cal sunshine over here to greyworld for us will you. Cheers

Hello, my name is Steve, I'm hoping have a more pleasant experience here then on other Car forum sites, I found the constant bickering between members to be off-putting. Im hoping to have a great time here, discussing what we all love, cars.
Cheers,
Steve

Welcome Steve,
You'll find us a friendly (slightly daft) bunch on here & you won't find much bickering going on
bagfight.gif
, our biggest weakness is our tendency to drift of topic!
rofl.gif

Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!
Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Gee, thanks guys. You already seem to be a very friendly bunch. Im looking forward to talking about your projects, my projects and whatever else comes in between. As soon as I can Ill post some pictures of my Audi and my 280zx, they are both awesome cars. Anyway thanks again for the warm welcome.

Can't wait to see your pics. Just 4 more posts to go. The poll forum is a good one to bump up your post count in. As soon as your username is BOLD your account has been upgraded.

Hi and welcome from me. TT is a great future classic and you've got some nice power figures there. Personally i like the older cars so the ZX interests me and look forward to the pics so start a gallery when you reach 10 posts. Had a look at a 260ZX at an auction last weekend but a bit to rough for me to take on. Echo Astons words aswell and send us sunshine pleeeeease :bigsmile:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back