* Greeting to everyone *

sasa618

Dearest All =) i'm not the biggest car fan, nor do i drive a very fixed up car, but i sell Performance/ Car Parts. I work for a manufacturer in Taipei, called -- automax -- i sell car parts, generic brand--. and soon we will be coming out with our line of performance parts especially for Turbo Engines.

If anyone is interested in wholesale/ we are looking for dealers all around the world!

Thanks--- I'm in the process of learning everything about TUNNING market, i guess since i'm really a girly girl, it takes me awhile to really get to know everything. I'm on this forum now, so, i'll definitely check back everyday, to meet new friends or potential customers. to really KNOW what i'm doing a bit more =)

Thanks * SMiles*

Hi Yvonne - welcome to the site. I have removed advertising LINKS from your post - it just encourages other people to come along and post adverts to other sites often sites that are not car related. When you become a regular member and actively contribute to the forum the rules are more relaxed. I think we can learn from each other and I really hope I have not discouraged you from visiting us again.

Doesn't exactly fill me with confidence that you are trying to sell us car parts, but are open about the fact you know nothing about cars! Heck, we all had to start somewhere..

Welcome!

Hi Yvonne - Girls tune just as well as boyz - so don't be put off. There's even a Pink Toyota Supra cruising around!!! What parts do you sell the most of and what is the tuning scene like where you live?

Hi GuyS ~

Hi Guys -) How are you? I have been So BuSy these days, since i came back to Taiwan -)... and been working ... not much time to cruise around and learn more about car parts. We mainly sell best of any turbo engine accessories. -)....
I guess: like Headers ( manifolds), Vertical doors, Blow off valves, turbo timers, intercoolers. etc.. -)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back