granada mk2 2.8i

minx23

Tuner
Car
mondeo zetec s tdci
hi people, just joined this site in hope that someone may be able to help me out!! im looking for somewhere (anywhere!!) that does exhaust systems for old grannys, ive been looking everywhere, but ya know wot they say,if ya dont ask ya dont get and all that!! its for my parents that are both granada fanatics and both have a mk2 granda 2.8i estate! but my mums front pipe just fell off her exhaust, shouldnt laugh but hey!!! now ive been given the fun job of hunting one down!! yay, for children hey :lol: and also the second job of hunting down a power steering rack too, i do get all the fun jobs hehe!! PLEASE someone help me!! im sure there is more fun things to be doin than looking for these parts lol my car needs its own tlc lol :rolleyes:

have you tried fordpartsuk.com? Or were you looking for a performance exhaust system? If so, then you'd probably be staring down the barrell of a custom job from Powerflow or the like.

Anyway, I'll do some browsing and let you know if I turn anything up.

Do your parents shout "Shut iiiiiit" like John Thaw did as Jack Regan in The Sweeney when they're driving?

thanx people! ill go check them sites and let u know if i dig one up lol, as for the 'shut iiiit' ye, heard that a few times, but usually when im being gobby lol