G'day everyone

Jag

Car
1985 XJ 12 Jaguar
Hi as the user name suggests I have Jaguar cars but have BMW motor bikes. I have been a mechanic for more years than I care to remember. I have worked for a number of race teams as head mechanic so I know my way around a motor car or bike. Currently my XJ 12 is under going major front end work. I am replacing all the front suspension bushes, ball joints and anything else that wares. Also dropping the sumps to replace gaskets that have been weeping for ages driving me nuts. I am up grading the cooling system with a bigger more efficient radiator, spal 14 inch thermo fans, external trans oil cooler and complete flush of the system. The exhaust engine pipes are in for a make over as well. They are going to be remade so the engine pipes will be extended all the way to the back of the trans before they join up and run back to meet up with the pipes heading out back. Both sides get this treatment joining up into the rest of the system which has been changed to 2 1/2 inch mandrel bent system I did a few months ago. I will be doing all of the work myself.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back