Financing your car purchases

thexav

Pro Tuner
Staff member
Car
2002 Clio 172
How do you finance your car purchases? I tend to get a loan from the bank and when i've paid it off it's usually time to go and get another car.

Does anyone pay in full for their cars nowadays? Hire,contract hire, contract purchase,dealer finance are all interesting forms of finance but do any have merits over others are they all the same.

Well in the past I have always Leased my cars through my business with an inclusive service and warranty package. This current Saab of mine is the only one I have ever bought from a leasing company after the lease had expired! ;)

what ever is in my wallet

done the loan thing on 2 of my old cars wont do it again i just dont keep them very one

I've paid in full for a few cars, but lately it seems a better idea to keep the cash in the bank. Dealers are offering some pretty good finance deals when secured against the car. My latest purchase is on Land Rover finance with a baloon at the end to keep payments down, as I know full well I won't keep the car at the end anyway. I'll want something different.