Favourite motorsport

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is your favourite motorsport and why? Is it your favourite to watch or to take part in?

I'm a massive drifting fan - love the style and skill that goes into it. The cars are also pretty highly stressed and often brake down so a good drift car is a testament to the mechanic as much as the driver after a long competition.

What about you? What skids your Asphalt?

i like the WTCC, the world touring car champ. a chevy fan.
also a fan of IRC, the opposite of WRC.
and a big huge fan of the local street racing things going on in my place.... sooner one of them..... LOLZZZZZZZZZ

hhmmmmmm, now, thats a difficult one to answer, so far as,

I watch MotoGP(bike racing for those who dont know)
F1
WRC
Touring cars
Drifting
well,,,, basically every type of motorsport going.

But to answer you waynne, I would have to say a couple,

MotoGP(800's)
F1
WRC

I hope to see more hill climbing next season, I went a couple of times last year & loved it. Your encouraged to walk around the pits everyone is very friendly too & it doesn't cost the earth to watch. :D
I also like watching Drag racing, with Top fuel racing be the obvious fave! I really want to go to the USA & experience a NASCAR event first hand too, in fact there's not much motorsport I wouldn't watch. The problem is I can't be loyal to one discipline because there's soo much out there & I don't want to miss any of it! :toung:

I like all motorsports I watch most f1 races and moto gp, and british and world superbikes. But I have to say my favourite is vintage motorcycle and sidecar racing. But thats because i marshall for them so I get trackside view on all the action and I don't pay for entry to each of the circuits either which is pretty cool..:D

i love WRC! Like superbikes too, but drfting has to be the coolest thing! i have seen superbikes, Britsh Superbikes, Touring, and F1