Facial Expressions

aswearing

Torque Master
Car
Micra 160sr
when driving you often get a glimpse of the driver going the opposite way, and i cant help but look at their face and it makes me laugh most of the time; the posture and expression jusst cracks me up, i've categorised a few and please add any i may have missed:

bad boy style: seat as horizontal as possible leans to the midle of the car, right hand on left side of steering wheel and usualy pouting.

oldie style: both hands at quart to three seat positioned as high as possible blank expression looking down through varifocals not making eye contact as you overtake due to their lack of speed on a national.

wife style: seat as close to steering wheel as possible, often looking dazed or lost and always ignoring any passes you make at them :p

rally style: hands at ten to two, seat forward but slightly back extremely focused on upcoming road, completely blank expression

which one are you? or are you in a different league? :lol:

i sincerely apologize to those who i have stereotyped i do not mean to offend at all.

at times i drive like a wife, with my face on the windscreen due to a bad back or re arranging my keks :D otherwise window down system up head back and sometimes pouting.... :p

This thread cracked me up! You have way too much time on your hands aswearing! :lol:

You didn't mention the finger up nose one! Or the sing along loudly to the radio looking like a demented muppet one!

hehe that i do, but then again i've got to do something with my day... :lol:

i saw one today: the hand mysteriously disappearing then surfacing to the nose for a quick cheeky sniff.... :? dirty people

i mistake singing along with having a seizure, you just can't pretend to play the drums AND steer at the same time :p

Just try doing air guitar and steering

Steering with the feet works for me! :lol:

Last edited:
unfortunately its bad boy racer style. I just find it comfy! Was caught singing along to Miley Cyrus the other day by a woman in an A3. Had the window down and everything, caught her looking from the corner of my eye and she just pissed herself laughing lol.

i love singing in the car as well, anything. but i also look at other people when am going past and often seen odd expressions on poples faces.

Let's see.

That'd be closest to a variation on "Rally".

Slightly back, seat almost on the floor (otherwise I'm looking at the roof). Hands normally at "ten-to-two" due to having it constantly drilled into me. ~75% of attention on the road ahead. If I'm on my own I'll probably be singing to the radio/cd (60s, 70s, Status Quo, MJ, BA).