Engine mod

skunk2

Car
honda civic 1.5T
Hello everyone.i'm just a newbie with this site.hope you can help me with the modification of my engine.my ride is a honda civic lxi 1.5 liter engine turbocharge.i did replace my fuel pump into walbro 255 and i have a sard adjustable fuel reg.my question is should i still go for changing my ecu?coz right now i'm still using the stock ecu.
Thank you so much

skunk2

welcome to the forum

there's another post from another member on the civic section roughly asking the same questions as you

take a look

Thanks for your warm welcome.i'm pretty sure that i'm gonna be happy on becoming a member of torquecars.i know that i'm gona learn lots of tuning tips to you guys out there.

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back