Don't want to lose my registration! Hey guys!

PTSchram

Car
RRC, SWB. Sals
Just got the email and certainly don't want to have to start all over again.

My name is PT and I am a Land Rover addict. Yes, I really do have 18 of them.

When I'm not working on my '93 Range Rover off-road truck, I'm on road in a Snap-On tools truck.

Hey good to hear from you. 18 landrovers, you must have a lot of space to store them in.

Is that a collection or an addiction then? Can you get help for this? Do you use all of them or are some in storage?

We moved to a 2+ acre property with a barn built while Lincoln was still president and is bigger than the house :)

I prefer to think of it as a museum, rather than either an addiction or a collection. I have three or four that are roadworthy and the rest are runner/drivers. When one dies, we swap batteries and move on to the next one.

That sounds great. I like your system, you avoid all the problems of selling a vehicle by keeping them in storage.

I am currently working on bespoke fuel rails and eagerly awaiting delivery of the first of many Mega-Squirt systems that I'm developing for high-performance Land Rover engines.

Between trying to earn a living slingin' Chrome and building trucks, I'm a busy man.

But, wouldn't have it any other way!

I wouldn't want to be accused of post-count padding just so I can post pictures of well-begun but undone projects.

:grin:

Ordered more tooling today for the fuel rail projects.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back