does anyone know where i can get 80mm o\d 1.6mm alloy tube

hough

Road Burner
Car
VW T5 swb 2.5tdi
as the thread says does anyone know where I can get my hands on 80mm o\d 1.6mm wall alloy tube iv looked on ebay but can anyone recommend any where else in the uk preferably in dorset or south coast????

I just thought I might be able to but a 5 metre lenght of the tube as I can get this tube from Australia or America but its the shipping coats

Merely a thought here, but if you cannot obtain one by conventional means then try an unconventional one! For example - my exhaust system manufacturer makes the stainless pipe to any diameter from a flat sheet of steel.
How hard would it be to do the same thing but out of aluminium? Try calling some metal fabricating companies and see if you have better luck there.

good idea but this tube must be available some where as a lot of car tuning shops sell it but only in small lenghts

What a pain! So I suppose a couple of the small lengths with a straight through joint would not get you out of trouble then?

I suppose I could just join more bits of tube together just thought ot would be nice and make my tube out of less pieces :-(

Unless you need individual lengths of more than 1 metre this is the guy to get it from. He may even do longer lengths if asked.