Do you smoke and drive?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do you think smoking and driving is dangerous? (We all know smoking is bad for our health but does it present a serious hazard whilst driving?)

I have never smoked (, unless you count the time I was playing cowboys and indians with my brothers and my youngest brother set light to the sticks I was standing on! - I've not spoken to him since last week for that!)

Having a small fire spewing ash from your mouth must surely lead to some burns? I was in my Bosses Audi Quattro at 120mph when he dropped a hot lighter on his lap, flicked it on the floor and then burnt his hand as he picked it up. Needless to say I didn't feel very safe.

I have never smoked (, unless you count the time I was playing cowboys and indians with my brothers and my youngest brother set light to the sticks I was standing on! - I've not spoken to him since last week for that!)

35 and still playing cowboys and idians ? i dont know

yeah smoking and driving is dangourous. not so much the smoking itself but the distractions it causes, lighting it, coughing fits etc that make it just as bad as using a phone of having screaming kids in the back

I was joking about the last week bit :embarrest: - it was a long time ago. If I came how with a cowboy/indian suit my wife would think I'd joined the village people! :lol:

Don't smoke and probably never will because I can't even be around people that are smoking...

I think it's dangerous because of the distractions it causes

I was joking about the last week bit :embarrest: - it was a long time ago. If I came how with a cowboy/indian suit my wife would think I'd joined the village people! :lol:

She might like it ;)

I don't smoke either, but I agree that the distraction it causes is dangerous.

Never. No one is allowed to smoke in my car. I rather pull over and let them smoke (and ill take one too) than pollute my car :)

Maybe if its dangerous, you will see a traffic officer drop by and say "Can i have one of your cigarettes? "