d15 throttle body conversion

topsecret

Wrench Pro
Car
civic lsi b18 beast
hi can any1 tell me what thottle body will fit on my d15 engine (non vtec) as my throttle position sensor has gone as its a non changeable part and honda want 900 plus vat for the tb and tps as they wont sell it seperate, so am looking to upgrade the tb to a larger inlet but what engine can i take tyhe tb from??. thanx.

Without knowing 100% I would say that any from another D series should fit. I can point you in the direction of someone who will definitely know if you want mate?

that would be good mate im also looking for a engine conversion b16 how much should i be looking to pay for the full engine conversion i phoned hyeline performance and they wanted between 3500-5000 which i thought was a bit steep as u can pick the conversion up for 1500 on ebay

hi mate thanx for the replys found a b18 engine on pistonheads and hes gona fit it for 1000 pound all in but im coming across another problem my mot is due next month how do i get away with the mot as the original engine is only a 1.5, thanx