Collonite 476s Video

MasterAuron

Very Senior Member
Car
Mk1 Focus RS
Just washed the RS to get the crap off after the drive home in the snow on Saturday. Thought I would get a quick vid to show the effects of Collonite 476s on a well-prepped car after 3 months of autumn/winter weather:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydpt_sjPeWc&feature=colike

It's only wearing it for the winter, as I find it does dull the shine, depth and metallic element to the paint a little but you can't have everything unless you don't mind spending £100+ on a wax.

I personally prefer fk1000p but both are at the same price range only real difference is fk is a synthetic sealant and the coli is a real wax.

good going for 1 coat i normally put on 2 coats for better duarbilty. usually see around 4-5 months of good beading

Might give that a go. I have about a month off when I get back on Wednesday. After spending a lot of time with the misses, I may spend some time waxing my baby. Which one do I go for? MA's or PG's???

The Turtle was I have is not the best. The wash and wax shampoo is good, but the wax pot I have is not the best.

how about some
mystery-concours-wax-200ml.png

:D

the 476 is easier to get, most halfords stock it, and is easier to work with. the fk if you leave it on to cure for too long then its a pain to get off.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back