choices!!

jbo6161

Car
golf
i have a budget of £12000, an cant decide on what kind of car to choose, with the best options for performance tuning. i have been looking at the audi s3 but need some help as i am new to this

Hi and welcome.

Car choice is a VERY personal thing, so one person's ideal is anathema to another. If we all thought the same we would all be driving the same car in the same colour :)

I suggest that you make a list of your essentials (eg hatchback) and no no's in a car so you can narrow the choice as much as possible. Then it's simply a matter of test driving the cars at the top of your list to see which one you prefer.

Good luck.

OG is right, I'd be biased and say get a Mini Cooper S. Its a personal thing and you'll need to decide for yourself. However, we have a wealth of experienced members who have driven all sorts of cars, so feel free to ask and I am sure someone has driven it! :)

Hello there and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars, it's great to have you along. Thanks for joining up.

The 2.5 TFSI engine is a tuners dream, the 2.0TFSi is also pretty good for power upgrades. What are your aims and aspirations?

I'm sure you'll find us very friendly and helpful, get involved in our many topics and threads and feel free to ask for tuning tips and solutions to problems in our technical and make and model forums. ;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back