Cheers All!

sar1f

Wrench Pro
Car
VW Corrado g60
Hello everyone, I'm Sar1f I live in the U.S., Kansas City to be specific.
I will be the first to admitt that my grammer is atrousious and I forget punctuation often. So I'll ask your forgiveness straight off and try my best to at least make sence.
A little bit about me:
I am currently between jobs and spend most of my time hanging out with my girlfriend and/or listlessly roaming the net. I am and most likely will always be into tuning of all kinds and am very into customizing cars. Though I'm not the most expeditious tuner(due to often being broke) I am always willing to lend any knowledge or help with whatever is going on at the time. Which in turn involves me in alot of my friends cars and projects. It's also the reason why I'm often stuck in the planning phase of a build.
I drive(when it's working and not shopped) a 1990 VW Corrado g60.
It's green with grey interior and everything I plan on moding on the car i currentlyin the back seat. This wouldn't be a problem if, as mentioned before the car wasn't "shopped" and the shop(otherwise known as my friends garage) wasn't about 4 hours away.

AS far as what is done to the car already:
-The motor has been bored up to 2.2L from the 1.8L
-my 2 friends and I just finished rebuilding the motor, at which point it recieved a new timing kit, water pump, piston rings(the reason for the re-build) and starter.
-Euro Sport intake pipeing and a BBM RS outlet kit are installed
-Brembo rotors and sport rated off-brand break pads all around
-5 spoke after market rims and low profile tires where installed before I purchaed the car along with a Passat moon roof conversion.(changing the solid panel moo roof to a glass panel)

AS far as what I have plans to do:
I have:
-Hed unit, 6.5inch componets for the doors, and 4inch speaker for the dash and rear panels(though I may upgrade the rears)
-1 4 channel amp for in-cars(Sony)
-1 2 channel for subs(U.S.A. Amp)
-1 front and 1 rear brake calipers as the breaks in general need sorting
-1.5 inch Autometer boost gauge
-more parts I don't remembr right off hand(mostly just new bolts and maintanence parts
Still planning:
-porting of SC intake and exhaust ports
-Full exhaust,header down 2.5inch stainless upgrade and suite-case muffler removal
-Air to water charge cooler upgrade
-upgrade to cell type battery and relocate to trunk
-Full urhane bushing kit and refurbihment of suspension
-Carbon fiber hood and hatch
-respray paint and body work
-retint windows

Thats about it, it will likely take forever and I will try to post updates and any pics I take along the way.

Cheers, Sar1f

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

It sounds like you have a great project on your hands, with an impressive mod list already planned.

What cars have you owned in the past then?

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

As far as my list of cars I've owned:
1. 93 Saturn 4dr. auto
2. 80 Ford Farmont 4dr. auto
3. 93 Honda Accord 2dr. manual
4. 92 Honda Civic (hatch) manual
5. 90 Honda Civic CRX manual
6. 92 Nissan Maxima 4dr. manual
7. 2002 Honda CBR954RR sport bike
8. 92 Honda Accord 4dr. auto

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back