Catch someone stealing your car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What do you think you would do if you caught someone stealing or vandelising your car?

Would you be prepared to risk your life to protect your car? How far would you be prepared to go?

If someone wants my Bora they can have it. That said if I thought I could take them then I wouldn't want to let them get away with it. If they had knives or there was a gang I'd not bother though, not for a car anyway.

I can only assume as to what I would do; I have never caught anybody doing anything bad to my baby, but IF I did! Then I know I would take on my rarely provoked psychotic character change! He will get NO mercy NO call made for an ambulance!

I'd let them take it. They wouldn't get very far it's hardly ever got much petrol in. :lol:

Tbh though I don't think there is much chance of anyone stealing my car. Even if they got inside it they wouldn't be able to start it because of the coded keys.
There is no chance to get it on a flatbed either.

I would get rather annoyed if they took any of my cars, especially the ZS. Not sure what I would do, but it wouldn't be pleasant!

Well since I live in an Open Carry state and I usually have my pistol on my. The creep would be staring down the barrel of my .45 acp semi.

Somebody would end up in hospital....hopefully not me.

Mind you I leave it immobilised most of the time and thats a physical one - much better that an electronic gismo plus it has a tracker just in case its low loaded off.