can anyone help me please?

mattyhigham

Car
pergoet 206 1.1
im a new driver im 17 and i bought an 206 1.1 02 plate
when i am driving round corners to the right it pulls sharply and i have to take care with driving at speeds above 40 id had the tracking done and also had a new track rod end on the right hand side but its still doing it i thought maybe it cud ither be someting to do with the drive shaft ar wishbone

and also i have an 206 1.4 16 valve full engine what would i need to change on the car to make it a successful swap or could i eaven just chance the cylinder head ?

thanks

Dont think it will have anything to do with the drive shaft. The wish bone should be in one peice as if it was damaged, you would hear a knocking as your were driving allong.

If you bought it from a garrage, take it back, or, if not, take here to a machanic and get her seen. You dont want it snapping and taking you in front of an artic. There is only one winner there.

what condition are the wheels, brakes tyres in ? could be alot of things causing it.

not being funny but phone your insurance and see if they will allow you an engine swap

if they are fine
wiring loom and ECU will be needed. possibly the gearbox will need changed, driveshafts, hubs etc

are you looking for new parts or from a breaker. its hard to tell as what i can get from one breaker for a fiver can cost £20 at another one

has this car been in a front end smash before and been 'fixed'? can you see any accident damage at all as pulling heavily to the side may be a result of this (i.e bent chassis at the front).