Buying and selling cars

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Is there any money to be made by buying and selling cars from home? I'm just thinking about doing this on a 1 every 2 or 3 months basis rather than becoming a full dealer from home.

Does anyone make money this way? What sort of cars sell well and which ones should you avoid?

theres money alright in it but with the ression, id stick with small cars 1.4 been the biggest, and while you could pick up a 1.8 2.0 for next or nothing now, you.ll never sell it

dont let this scrappage deal put you off either, yeah people will get 2k for the banger but with ression, they aint going to get in debt of 10k minimum

try local dealers also, ive picked up an lsi saloon civic 94 for 300 euro, al it needed was a cv joint

their out there, just put time into looking

bought the scoob for 1100 and sold it for 1900 3 months later, decent sized profit for not really doing alot to it

suppose it all depends on the cars you look at, sounds cruel but now is prob the time to buy cheap cars everyone seem to be selling them stupidly cheap due to economic crisis etc, seen a few really nice ones round here go dirt cheap.

you probably could make money, buy from older aged people if your young for they gnereally encourage independence in young buyers and empathise with low budgets and will sell cheaper and usually have extremely well maintained cars
therefore u can make a large profit thru a cheap buy

2.2 is small ?
thats my toy and wont part with it for diamonds, ya sausage lol, how are you anyway pg??

i mean when im buying and selling cars, if a small litre car came up for pittins and i could make money, i would buy it, i wouldnt buy a big car to sell it on again, as i could be stuck with it for a long time

most people prefer small litre cars, = cheap on everything, tax, insurance, running costs
first time drivers have no other choice but to drive a small car

so id stick with the small cars if buying and selling, theres more of a demand for them