Torque Cars

breather hoses on 206 gti 180

Discussion in '205/206/207/208 forums' started by baker180, 16 March 2011.

1. baker180

baker180 Full member

Manchester England
    Car:
    206 gti 180
    i am going to be fitting a induction kit this weekend to my 180 and ive been told that there are 3 tubes going in to the standard airbox. what do i do with these tubes after i have fitted my kit. iv been told to blank them off but i dont know what they are for and i didnt get anything with the kit to blank them off with

2. baker180

baker180 Full member

Manchester England
    Car:
    206 gti 180
    i fitted the induction kit and whilst i was removing the standard air box from under the car there was a round plastic ball thing with two small tubes going into it. the ball was joined to the bottom airbox under the car but from what i can see there is nothing inside the ball so i dont know what it is for can anyone help me as iv just left the two small tubes hanging there in my engine bay