boost issues after remap

02paynemi

Tuner
Car
A3 1.8t quattro T
Ok here my problem maybe someone can help. A3 1.8t quattro. The car has the following mods
k03s hybrid k04 (compressor speck upgrade)
hks dv
4 bar fpr
Forge tip,
Intercooler,
2 ½ inch Decat exhaust
Bam injectors

Finely finished my car and had the remap, the car seemed not to gain much power. Unfortunately the mappers couldn’t seem to get the boost up for some reason, and they were a bit clueless as to why. The boost hits max 1.2 bar, and falls off quite quickly to about 0.7 ish .
Even with the actor unplugged the boost won’t go beyond this. Have checked and it has now has no boost leaks. And were abit clueless ... any ideas ?

N75 valve - boost solenoid valve
N249 valve - controls the Diverter valve, allows the ECU to open the diverter

or the turbo might not have been built correctly

Is the DV the right way round? Nothing else to add to PG's suggestions other than fuelling might be topping out, do you know if it is starting to run lean?

Ok so I have done some tinkering I disconnected the actuator to n75 hose and used a zip tie to keep the Wastgate closed. The pressure went to 1.6 bar and held. So im guessing either my n75 or my actuator that if faulty.

A am not running it with the longest nipple plugged into the tip, would this make a difference. Does the actuator use negative pressure to help keep it closed?

So I have put the car back together, and had a little fiddle with actuator adjustor and have managed to get the boost up, the power is a bit lumpy and random. Are there any dose and donts to adjusting the wastgate actuators on these things?

you might find the power lumpy is its backing of the boost. in other words if youve wound it on too far causing it to over boost.
ideally you would want to check out the N75 valve 1st, see if you can borrow one off someone else. have you changed to the J variant over the standard, iirc, C or F depending on age ?
get the reading using a boost guage or through the diagnostics (this will allow you to see the max boost before limp mode ) and adjust slowly. was a new actuator fitted when the turbo was hybridised ?