Big cars = bad manners

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do you find that the bigger the car someone drives the worse their road manners are.

I had a frustrating week of people in large 4x4's and big executive cars barging through when they didn't have priority. Perhaps it's something in the water!;)

lol yea they wont want you bumping into there nice new shiny car with your older car with faded paint

"in that case put bull bars on your car. im sure that will make a differnts"

Cannot, as I drive a Tata Marina Indigo Diesel estate car, no place for even a couple of fog lights, leave alone a bull bar!!

must say when i am driving my discovery i dont care i will only move out the way for something thats bigger them me
i dont care if it gets smashed up after all its my off road motor anyway so is always hitting trees
but since i fitted the ball bars and winch last week more people seem to give way easyer

dont get me wrong i am not one that pushes my way throu stuff i am more then happy sitting and waiting unless its taking to long and there is a grass track to play on

In Vietnam seems to be the more expensive the car the more they expect you to move out of the way. had an S550 try it on but when they realised the Musso wasnt giving in they backed off - usd27k v's usd250k - no contest!

Yup but just keep on going especially if its a nice shiney car they soon pull over to make room

Oi you. I get people doing that to me. I am very curtious on the road if I have to give way I do. But I get people trying to force me into the side of the road just so they can barge through. I have had to change the way I drive because when I had my Primera I wasn't bothered if it got pranged but now in the Focus I have to be carefull which make me pull over if someone tries to barge through. And I'll tell ya it's bloody annoying.:mad::mad::mad:
Rant over. :lol:

if its my right of way i will proceed no matter what is coming the other way be it a bentley, bus, lorry, £50 banger or a emergency vehicle (without sirens and lights obviously;))