BFF's Honda Accord

Hi Guys,
Thanks for all the kind coments and for making me feel so welcome,
my plans for the car, ultimatley a DOHC VTEC transplant but thats for another day, i'm not really one for big ostentacious bodykits, i prefer the subtle approach so a set of 18"s (i know i said subtle but they won't fill the arches completely) and some lowering springs and shocks will be the first thing to do as she already has the look of the Type R minus the boot spoiler. then will come the big brake conversion but apart from that i will pretty much leave her looking stock

Cheers Guys, progress will be slow but i will endeavor to keep you all updated

Fatty

Thanks PoW, I agree with you about the wheels, I prefer the dark combination to the white as well, in all honesty I have no idea what the opacity of the tint is at all as they were fitted when I bought the car, at a guess the rears are Limo Black which I think is as dark as they come as there is no limit for them, the front windows are unlikely to be legal although I haven't had them tested or had any trouble from the filth as yet, you cannot see anything looking in from one side through the other as you would pulling along side at a junction which is a little dangerous so I tend to give a little more room to others than I would normally. The 70% limit for the front windows is the same here so you should be ok

Last edited:
does he do it professionally? I have no doubt that it is illegal and I'm waiting for the day that I get pulled and asked to remove them, but until I do (and it will happen) I'll keep them in, the laws change so often it's hard just keeping up to date

I didn't mean to sound so rude, only that's where I got the info from in the first place:embarrest:

does he do it professionally? I have no doubt that it is illegal and I'm waiting for the day that I get pulled and asked to remove them, but until I do (and it will happen) I'll keep them in, the laws change so often it's hard just keeping up to date

I didn't mean to sound so rude, only that's where I got the info from in the first place:embarrest:

This is so true BFF! An accurate statement made in May 2010 is like a lifetime ago in the world of law and rule changes in this country now! :sad2:
I am constantly involved in running battles with the Inland Revenue every year! Not just happy with trying to move the Tax goal posts, now they are trying to move the whole stadium :lol:

Ok, since the debate is still on here, I just would like to invite your attention to the fact that Here in India, we need to have 70% transparency in the front and rear windshields and 50% in the sides.

So you can have a total of 30% tint front and back, and 50% on the sides.

This includes the percentage of tint you got from the Factory.

This was not done as a safety issue for the driver, but because there had been a spurt of rapes in moving cars, and most of the get-away cars after a crime had tinted windows, thus the cops could not look in to see the occupants.

But the politicians, who IMO are the Biggest criminals are allowed to ride around with 90% tint, "DUE TO SECURITY REASONS!" while us mere mortals have to suffer the summer sun in up to 46 degrees C temperature just so the cops can pull up and gawk at your female friend or what ever else you happen to be transporting at that moment.

Ain't life a beach................................?

There are quite a few people reading this thread looking at the stats but we've not had any updates from you in a while any updates on this project - or have you moved on to another one?

What are your plans for the future?