Best Modding garage

B

bu11seye

Can anyone recommend a good modding garage in or around London?

I know they can be a bit secretive but i'm looking for somewhere that does interior and exterior work, under the bonnet, tuning, customization etc.

Basically I want experts for a new channel Youtube are launching, to front a regular feature on modding. So if anyone knows a good garage with good personalities, i'd appreciate it if you could put them my way.

Thank you,

Elliot
Bullseye TV

one single shop won't do all that, the cost of garage space rent alone would destroy what ever profit they made. you'll be looking for multiple "custom" shops

There is such a garage, you will have to bear with me here I'm afraid. They are called Xtreme or Extreme and they are based along the New Road in Rainham or Dagenham. I remember seeing them at the Peterborough Modified Nationals in 2010. They seem to do everything both inside and out on a car. If I can get more exact details for you then I will, but this should be enough for you to do some detective work.

They were engine builders and interior designers, also they were vinyl wrapping cars live at the show.

Cant reccomend Abbey motorsport surrey,highly enough they are extremlly good customer service is very good and they do courtesy cars as well,they even washed my car when they had finished it.