Best Laugh In Ages!

Skullion

Torque Junkie
Car
Celica GT
Was sitting at the traffic lights when an Old chap maybe about 55 - 60 years old, pulled up beside me in his Ford Focus, and he rolled down his window and said "Lets Race for Pinks" lol.

We both ended up killing uselfs laughing

Was sitting at the traffic lights when an Old chap maybe about 55 - 60 years old, pulled up beside me in his Ford Focus, and he rolled down his window and said "Lets Race for Pinks" lol.

We both ended up killing uselfs laughing

55 - 60 isn't old!

Lol we Weren't even heading in the same Direction, I was going straight and he was turning into a road llf

Sorry I didn't mean any Offenise, 55-60 is old to me as it's such a long time with me only being 24 :p

Having said that, people are living longer and 80 is now classed an Old so sorry Old Git lol

You will be if we ever meet and I can get out of my chair :)

I was in Dundee the other day and Pulled up at some lights beside a young chappie in a Celica - you know the boy racer type. So I challenged him to a race for pinks but he just laughed at me. ;)

Ah but it is a Focus with a 24v Cosworth Red top engine!!!!!

Boy racer type, :lol: anyone younger than me with a better and faster car than I had at their age. ;) (I'm sure this will open up a whole new debate!)

About a month ago I was testing a Suzuki Baleno that I had just finished tuning(porting, relieving,headers-the works-) and was on a deserted road testing when a youngster in a similar car pulled up next to me and made some rude signals, needless to say I beat him by some distance, most satisfying!
We old guys ( I am 72) have our fun too, you know!!

About a month ago I was testing a Suzuki Baleno that I had just finished tuning(porting, relieving,headers-the works-) and was on a deserted road testing when a youngster in a similar car pulled up next to me and made some rude signals, needless to say I beat him by some distance, most satisfying!
We old guys ( I am 72) have our fun too, you know!!

That must make you a granddad racer :)