Been a while

miniracer

Car
vw polo 1.9 sport
Been a while since my last post so just thought id touch base see how everyone is getting on
1.9tdi polo 100 pd
In the process of sorting out my exhaust I have decatted and removed the rear silencer does anyone know if I remove the centre silencer will not fail it's mot?
Recently bought a bigger turbo GT1749VA garret unit
And alongside that I've bought the EGR valve delete pipe to keep it nice and cool and keep the veins clean
Next on the list is bigger injectors then uprated front mounted intercooler then remap
Any other nice mods ? Or anything you have tried I'll be interested
Jason

Ah right didn't know the acronym
Aye it's definitely something to look at as it spins wheels in 1st and 2nd for fun even in dry when I want to put power down and get away. The custom remaps I've been looking at can get a basic launch control where power can be fed in until you hit certain speeds

Any idea where I could look at prices for a LSD?
The engine is the same as vw put in the golf passat and others across the range with a 1.9 tdi in them

Any idea where I could look at prices for a LSD?
The engine is the same as vw put in the golf passat and others across the range with a 1.9 tdi in them

You can always look at models from VW that may have an LSD already in them. So you could just take one from a breakers, and have it rebuilt.

Anyone know of any vw or audi 5speed box with LSD? Models and years? Can only find new race LSD on internet and they are pretty dear

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back