Awesome drifting

Re: WRC news: Ken Block hits the playground

I still don't get what the big fuss about ken block is!! He is only doing what any rally driver can do but worse! These vids are cut so much in his favor Its untrue!

Re: obama can't gymkhana

still worth a watch if you haven't seen it but TN's right, it's old news now. It's a shame that they don't have days and days and as many takes as he needs to film the WRC, you might see him do a stage in one go then :lol:

Last edited:
Re: obama can't gymkhana

when the feasty beasty going into production :lol:

those poor tyres hahaha

well the man can drive but, when it comes to rallying not so much

block still doesnt impress me!!! he's only doing what any professional rally driver could do but worse!

im pretty sure any millionaire with a passion for cars could do what he does!! jk maybe??

If anyone can find this I will be pleased, I saw a program where a Japanese (I believe) drifter started a donut then opened the window, and sat on the door (left foot feathering the throttle) and continued to drift while winking at the ladies. Decent skill...

If anyone can find this I will be pleased, I saw a program where a Japanese (I believe) drifter started a donut then opened the window, and sat on the door (left foot feathering the throttle) and continued to drift while winking at the ladies. Decent skill...

I knew I knew what you were on about, I have seen him in a few clips but I don't know what his name is though.

drifter-profile-yasa_460x0w.jpg

He was actually on Top Gear once teaching the Hampster how to drift!
Don't know his name either :embarrest:

One leg thats for amateurs. I've seen a few lads get out the cars and leave them doughnuting:p