ASC audios Mazda RX7

im alex recently got quizzed by one of the guys at modded said i join up well hello every one
i run my own electronic s business doing car audio fitting and selling heres my beasty
rx2.jpg

WOW - looks good. Is that front plate legal? it looks pretty small I guess the border is set to the minimum allowed. ;)

Look forward to seeing the rest of the pics. Thats a nice S15 as well - do you know the owner?

Nice job - welll done and fantastic finish. That's what I call interior styling. (Playing Tokyo Drift as well! ;))

lol sorry yeah the rear view mirrors haha..

I think i discovered that they are RE - Amemiya??? I need a set that DONT bolt onto the door, but cant find any anywhere!!!

havent been on in ages guys been a while any ways scince last time i was here few things have changed

the rex has been worked on some little gob #!#!#!#! round my way keyed the car 5 times in a row every night .so the paint was #!#!#!#!ed ......
really annoyed was due to be featured ...soooooooo

been messing about re done the whole car . top to tow
new this and that single turbo conversion and loads of carbon bits including a saniai works diffusers feed pannels and carbon skirts bonnet and such like full strip and respray on the way be appearing soon keep em peeled
alex

little taster
rx7.jpg

damage
04112008760.jpg

new car

13122008834.jpg

26122008867.jpg

Photo0040.jpg

Photo0038.jpg

Photo0081.jpg

:lol::D:lol::D:lol:

Ohh! I see you changed the mirrors! Please tell me you want to sell your original set?????

Fark, i hate when people key your car, what a joke! Jealous bastards!!! Looking good man!

Nice work ASC good to hear from you again. Sorry to hear about the vandelism, some people have no respect!:evil:

Hi all, just a quick note to say this thread has been moved to our new projects/wip forum within the gallery.

ASC - were you at the BHP performance show this year? I'm pretty sure I snapped your car there.;)

no mate the cars been in the garage for the last six months as its getting all the bits done for this autum :)

its currently in the booth being painted and more carbon goodies put on

ill get some more images together whn its painted so you can see a little more but will be at some events later this year

Cool, thanks for that, can't wait to see the pics. The Rx7 saw had a carbon bonnet with a large vent cut in it - so it looks like someone is copying your ideas.;)

How is business going for you?

Cool, thanks for that, can't wait to see the pics. The Rx7 saw had a carbon bonnet with a large vent cut in it - so it looks like someone is copying your ideas.;)

How is business going for you?

well what can i say wayne i make em good lol

business is slow and steady not to fussed cars taking lota of time

very nice. can we swap workshops lol. had a rx7 i think she was a 1983 model can 't rember but was a nice car

I love seeing cars being rebuilt... it's better than #!#!#!#!!

Very nice RX7 you got there, looking forward to seeing it rebuilt with the new colour.

Those Bride seats got me reaching for the tissue as well, damn they are hot!

thats ok im a firm believer in karma it'll come around just keeping my eyes peeled for a nice phat carbon wing to match the style.
me to BRIDES just had to be done .
should be close to this when finished
GReddy s d1 challenge car
2000163642072888564_rs.jpg

2000186044960210391_rs.jpg