Are people with big cars compensating for something

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do you think that people, men in particular, with big fast flashy cars are compensating for something?

Does this depend on their age?

i would have to say that some of them are but others aren't. most get the flashy cars and so forth in thier mid 20s to mid 30s because they think that that defines who they are. Other get it then due to thinking that will be thier only chance. Personally i like something dependable that will get me from a to b without much fuss as a daily driver(never understood driving a viper/corvette everyday) with the weekend beach trip or night out in the flashy one.

I'm treading carefully here, as the owner of a Range Rover. What exactly are you insinuating Wayne!! :p

Of course those of us who use/drive/own big cars are compensating for something.

The answer is obvious - we all have small penises.

What a silly question.

Definitely. I think that for a lot of them, it's to compensate for the insecurities they feel about themselves. They believe that an ostentatious vehicle will turn heads and people will think "What a magnificent car! The owner must be a smashing fellow... what else does he have that is so generously proportioned?"

The reality is, though, that people are really thinking: "Tosser. Knob the size of a pin head!"

I find it amusing that the people who can least afford it are often the ones driving the big flashy cars. Probably on HP.

I wasn't long till we hit the lowest common denominator! :(

I presume you're talking subway takaways though!