Anybody Home.....?

HDi fun

TC ModFather
Car
Passat 2.0 TDi
What's happened to the girlie faction in here? Anyone seen or heard anything Hayley1 or 2fast recently?

OK, I know they're not the only TQ female members but both are strangely notable by their absence.

Are us blokes not good enough for you then eh! lol

They are probably on some sort of woman course, re educating them into there field of work. Cooking, cleaning, ironing, hovering and such like.

You scared em all off HDi!
63c9a095.gif

I'm only kiddin'
smiley-happy114.gif

I hope they are well, we do miss you all!

Not heard at all from 2fast which is quite out of character. I don't think she's been active on other forums either and she hasn't responded to an email I sent her about car stickers.

2fast has been on Bookface on occasion but I haven't noticed her on for a month or so. Next time I see she's on i'll ask her if she's forgotten about us.;)

Are us blokes not good enough for you then eh! lol

They are probably on some sort of woman course, re educating them into there field of work. Cooking, cleaning, ironing, hovering and such like.

Possibly, although unlikely knowing those two.

2fast is possibly busy training her daughter to use a torque wrench correctly. Which is more than I can do.

I can, however, work a kitchen. Home or elsewhere, HDi is quite handy when it comes to food. Strangely HDi can wield kitchen tools but can't work a spanner.

Hayley1, not seen or heard of you since before Xmas. Are you OK hunnie?

I think my wife might be a bitted annoyed if I posted up a personal. Then again, it would get me out of her way for an evening here and there ;)

I don't post much, but another female forumer here! :D

Kept that one quiet. Don't think I've seen a post by you before, so as far as I'm concerned, welcome!

IIRC Hayley1 was pretty hot :lol: Well someone was anyway, I remember seeing pictures in the pictures thread. The sexy beast that is HDi aside that is!

Kept that one quiet. Don't think I've seen a post by you before, so as far as I'm concerned, welcome!

IIRC Hayley1 was pretty hot :lol: Well someone was anyway, I remember seeing pictures in the pictures thread. The sexy beast that is HDi aside that is!

Ooooh, you naughty man, you

Thanks guys. I joined in April, just posted now and then for the past few weeks. What do I need to put in this Hello thread? :S

Thanks guys. I joined in April, just posted now and then for the past few weeks. What do I need to put in this Hello thread? :S

You pretty much just say hello. Then everyone else will say welcome and ask you various questions. As you seem to be the only girl around atm there may be some leg humping lol. Not mentioning any names.... HDi.

That's a bit nervy coming from you, Prince!! Your last proposal for a Torque Cars meet would have involved a block booking at the STD clinic!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

That's a bit nervy coming from you, Prince!! Your last proposal for a Torque Cars meet would have involved a block booking at the STD clinic!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ssshhh! Don't tell the missus! :lol:

Girls on car forums will always be a rare sight. Maybe we could have a women's section to boost the amount of women that actually sign up (and post).

Ssshhh! Don't tell the missus! :lol:

Girls on car forums will always be a rare sight. Maybe we could have a women's section to boost the amount of women that actually sign up (and post).

Nope, let's not do that. TQcars does not need to gain a reputation for gender discrimination.

Out of curiosity, how many ladies are there currently registered todate on TC? Can't say i've read anything written by a lady so far. :(