My english is bad but im going to try
So i´m loking for a car stock for i buy for when i have 18 years
Of course i need a car to tuning after.
So my anwers is :
Diesel or petrol
I´m looking Citroen C2 VTS
Tell me cars and opinions :)
Thank you
I forget but i m going to spend about 5000€ in the car and after buy it i going to tune him

Greetings and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

Choice 1, Petrol. Choice 2, spend half that amount on the car and spend the rest on modifications. It is you're first car so there is a big learning curve for you to go through first. We are here for you as and when you need help |B

Hello and welcome. It is good to meet you. Thank you for joining.

Get the most powerful engine you can afford to start with.
60bhp + 2000€ Tuning = 90bhp
120bhp + 2000€ Tuning = 180bhp

The VTS is a good car, it is light and fun to drive. Diesels will be cheaper to insure and run, and the turbo can be improved very cheaply 400€ for an extra 40bhp.

Hi and welcome |B
Your English is way better than my Portuguese :)
T9 and Obi have given you some good advise |B
Now here is what I would recommend :)

When you have learned to drive and pass the test no matter what you may think you need to realize that you have only managed to have demonstrated some fairly basic skills so I would encourage you to get further instruction either on a track or and a skid pan from a good company that specializes in defensive and advanced training and seeing that you seem keen join a car club.

PS remember that more power needs better brakes ,suspension and tyres to get the best result from your proposed mods.

Hello from me, another resident petrol head. Great to have you onboard. Enjoy your time here, and please post loads, the more the merrier as they say.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back