Another screw in my tyre

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I have had yet another screw in my tyre!!:evil:

This is about the third one this year! Have you checked your tyres recently?

I suspect the local tyre places are dropping screws in the road! At least it was repairable this time.

i have a slow punture on one of my landrover tyres cant be nothing to big as they have tubes in and any thing big it will go stright down

but been like it for about a month or so lol

I have had yet another screw in my tyre!!:evil:

This is about the third one this year! Have you checked your tyres recently?

I suspect the local tyre places are dropping screws in the road! At least it was repairable this time.
Know were you are coming from,7 screws,7 punctures,3 new tyres in 14 months.

living in the back woods as i do its not usually nails or screws, but at least three or four times a year i wake up to a flat due to splinters, not those little annoying ones you get in your feet and thumbs once in a while, but big six inch wooden daggers from tree cuttings and hedge massacering ( what the farmers do around here doesnt count as trimming ). checked mine last week, bit of wear on both rear tyres, further rummaging found play in the bearings, great, another bill.

Stay away from a B&Q car park unless you want to add too that total?

Got 2 punctures after going there last year and both times the nail/screw was on the edge of the tyre so it had to be replaced and not repaired, only wanted something silly in the store and ended up with a lighter wallet to the tune of a couple hundred pounds :mad:

Park over at the comet store now and walk over ;)

We had this a couple of years back when a small housing development was assembled. The contractors doing the interior work were not overly careful and I went through 3 tyres in a month. In one case a whole length of 8mm stud had gone through the sidewall.