another guess the car game pt2:)

herb

modherbrator
Car
Seat Leon Cupra
same as part 1 can anyone guess what the replica was originally???
porsche-996-turbo-or-3w.jpg

porsche-996-turbo-or-1w.jpg

porsche-996-turbo-or-4w.jpg

I knew this one aswell pmsl. This is how you can pick up if its a conversion and sometimes which car is used. Just look at the wheel base. Gives it away. Front of this is standard width with a 15-18mm spacer on the back, Oh and the wheel base is way too long or narrowcompared. The Aston in the first part of this game is one of the closest to the real 1 i've ever seen. The chap totally changed the wheels base to match that of an Aston, hence the workmenship. Funniest thing is thopugh, look at the interiors and you'll see a standard Cavalier/Calibra interior lol.

It's not so obvious in this one either but guess what this is...

zztopcar.jpg

Last edited:
I knew this one aswell pmsl. This is how you can pick up if its a conversion and sometimes which car is used. Just look at the wheel base. Gives it away. Front of this is standard width with a 15-18mm spacer on the back, Oh and the wheel base is way too long or narrowcompared. The Aston in the first part of this game is one of the closest to the real 1 i've ever seen. The chap totally changed the wheels base to match that of an Aston, hence the workmenship. Funniest thing is thopugh, look at the interiors and you'll see a standard Cavalier/Calibra interior lol.

It's not so obvious in this one either but guess what this is...

zztopcar.jpg
is it a beetle:amuse: