angel eye headlights for a E36 323 i

jackpot1979

Car
Lexus RX300 SE-L
Just having some probs making a choice of either the black angel eyes or a set of the chrome ones...just wanting to update the front of the car...its a '98 323 i se with the factory M-series bodykit on ...the car is a sort of salmon colour....

not sure if the chrome lights are going to make the car look too bling....

Help please ....

are you any good with photoshop ?
im thinking nether might be that nice with the pinky colour.
see if you can get a pair cheaply and pry them apart and paint the surrounds to match the car

yeah have alook in the polls section and general chat, also have a look through the news threads as there more RSS feeds from other sites
thats the easy way to get the posts up

HI there, I'd go with the blacks personally. I'm not a big fan of chrome on newer cars,it looks great on a classic.

I'd love to see your pics and I'm sure one of us can mock something up in photoshop for you.;)

well my black angel eye headlights arrived today...but i cant get the old headlights off the car.. ...i have unscrewed he 2 bolts on the front of the lights...but there must be 2 more bolts somewhere holding them on....

Any ideas chaps ???

You won't have to go as far as removing the bumper for this mod. I had a mate do it for me. There are bolts under the lights holding them in. Just reach under with a flexible torque wrench. It didn't seem all that difficult.