afternoon peeps

revans117

Tuner
Car
civic 1.6 vtec vti
hey my name is ryan but people call me evans due to my last name I own a honda civic 1.6 vtec vti with a far few mods would list them but just look on my profile if you would like to find out or to no a bit more about me. I am tuning up a spare B16a2 motor and gear box so if any one can help with any ideas or anythin that would be great

Thanks Evans

Hi Evans - really nice to have you along. What are you aims with the car - run around or track day special or somewhere between the 2. The other question is how much do you want to spend? I'll answer your tuning questions in the Honda forum.

Hi Evans - really nice to have you along. What are you aims with the car - run around or track day special or somewhere between the 2. The other question is how much do you want to spend? I'll answer your tuning questions in the Honda forum.

my aims with the car is use it every day to get around to work and that and do the sprint in it aswell. and I am willing to spend a few grand as long as it gets the job done

Wow - you are already over 10 posts. PLEASE UPLOAD SOME PICS into the gallery if you have some (you should see an image upload option on the right below the smilies when you start a new thread).

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back