Advice needed

J19

Car
Chrysler 300
I have a horrific roommate who owns a Chrysler 300 and I want to know how to completely kill it WITHOUT any evidence or proof of sabotage. If I can do it so that his car slowly breaks down and even after he spends hundreds or thousands of dollars, uselessly trying to fix it, it would be even better

That's funny because I found this site after I Google how to destroy a Chrysler 300 without evidence. The article I found said something about a ugly divorce and that using sugar in the gas tank is a myth and to use bleach instead

Yes back in 2016 there was a theoretical discussion about this topic - the link is here https://www.torquecars.com/forums/threads/how-to-sabotage-a-car-undetected.36672/

We've had much criticism about this thread but took a decision at the time that as it was theoretical and there may be legitimate reasons for discussing it so it has been left in place. I don't think there is much to add and I don't even think there was a conclusive method recommended or cited proof of concept.

I will not be adding any more to this thread and I'm still shocked at how many people are searching for this but I do sympathise with your plight.

I should add that if a car was sabotaged and caused an accident or injury you would find yourself up on serious charges in court, so I would strongly advise you to see a resolution to your issues rather than escalating the problems into a potential war.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back