A4 1.8T owner from AMMAM Jordan

samir

Wrench Pro
Car
A4 1.8T
Hello Everyone... great forums and site congrats. Got a lot of information before joining and decided that there is much more inside so here I am.

Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your time here. I see you've been busy in the forums already - keep up the good work!

Re: introduction

I haven't planned anything yet, I was afraid that it will loose its warranty. But since I joined this forum I really do not care about the warranty anymore and just being a member for 1 day already gave me the encouragement seeing that I have really knowledgeable people around.

Yes it's a wonderful place, and people here are really friendly, Waynne are you a shop owner yourself? I have a project on my mind and maybe there is room for venturing into business together.

No - this is more of a hobby for me (or rather an obsession!) I'm actually just a web designer by trade.

Glad you are enjoying yourself here. Feel free to get stuck into any of the debates we have.

What are fuel prices like in Amman at the moment?

You are a very knowledgeable person about cars. Fuel prices here are crazy, on the ‎unleaded 95 (which is the top brand here) it is approximately USD1.05 per litre.

Sorry my mistake we were at US$1.05 but not we are now at US$1.34 and the government has not put tax on it yet, they are considering it but at the moment we have one company (which the government is a major shareholder), we do not have the option to choose like Shell, Total, and others. I think that they will allow new companies at the beginning of 2009.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back