A very cool & neat Mini truck.

Loz

Torque King
Car
MX-5
I've always loved Mini tucks since they appeared on the scene in the 90's & this odd ball machine is a great example, completely mad! :bigsmile:

0909mt_09_z1969_subaru_360vansuicide_doors.jpg

Read the article here: http://www.minitruckinweb.com/features/0909mt_1969_subaru_360_van/photo_09.html

i didn't realise how small that was until i clicked on the link;)
before looking i was just about to post about my experience in a bedford rascal
afraid-male-afraid-frightened-smiley-emoticon-000293-large.gif
they really should not be allowed on the road!!!!!!!!!!:amuse:

Ah the Bedford Rascal (Really A Suzuki Constructed At Luton! :lol:) perhaps now's the time to buy another & slam it! At least it will make the handling better! :lol:

Ah the Bedford Rascal (Really A Suzuki Constructed At Luton! :lol:) perhaps now's the time to buy another & slam it! At least it will make the handling better! :lol:

i never drove the thing!!! (the rascal:bigsmile:)

the story goes me and 5 other lads where going on holiday to magaluf. and the 1 mate (luke you met him in the why not;)) said he would arrange the transport to the airport and back. so came the day of pickup (all round his house waiting) we here a beep of a horn we all go outside and there is his mum in a rascal:sad2:
now we all appreciate the fact we didnt have to pay for a taxi!! the bit that scared us all most was we knew his mum was a nutter driver!!!! and getting to the airport was a experience!!!
but on a major plus side this was a brilliant start of laughs to a holiday and the laughs didnt stop till we had to back at work a week later:D

:lol: That must have been a sight to behold, five lads & their luggage piling out of a Rascal at the airport! Did the last bloke come out with a ladder? :toung:

Well I tried to read it but then I got to this bit and wanted to murder the author:

The article said:
The next step was to dial-in a VW motor and get everything wrapped up.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

AAAAAHHHHN NO NO NO NO NO IT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING. DIAL IN?????? DIAL IN???????? NO YOU IDIOT YOU FITTED IT, NOTHING GOT DIALLED.

IT'S THE SAME WHEN SOMEONE PUTS 'I DIALLED IN A FEW REVS'

NO YOU MORON, THE ACCELERATOR IS NOT A ROTARY DEVICE UNLESS YOU ARE ON A MOTORBIKE OR YOU LOST YOUR LEGS IN THE WAR AND HAVE HAD YOUR CAR MODIFIED.

STOP TRYING TO SOUND LIKE YOU ARE ON TOP GEAR.

and breathe. :bigsmile:

Reactions: Loz