911 owner saying hello

S

sarah123

Helloo just thought I'd add on here...I'm Sarah and I'm new to the site! I have a Porsche 911 and its basically my baby!

Hi and welcome from me. Good to see another Porsche owner on here. As already said what model 911 have you, classic air cooled or modern water cooled? Any modifications done or planned?

Andy

Hi Sarah and welcome to TorqueCars, Nice to meet you!

Do you get to enjoy the car much? Have you done any mods to it?

I saw your saab in the garage/photos section.

Looks really cool - I'm a Volvo man myself :)

Kind of you to say so! I won Best Saab 9-3 at the Saab Owners Club of Great Britain Nationals at Bath this year! showing the Beast off at the Swedish day next year, lots of great looking Volvos there! :bigsmile:

Kind of you to say so! I won Best Saab 9-3 at the Saab Owners Club of Great Britain Nationals at Bath this year! showing the Beast off at the Swedish day next year, lots of great looking Volvos there! :bigsmile:

awesome yeah I can see why - what maptun spec you running? they do some pretty crazy kits

Running stage 6 at the moment! ;) just waiting for the 400bhp engine mods from Frederik to finish evaluation then, it's transplant time! :D

We need to move this conversation to another thread as we're hijacking Sarah's here and I need to hear more of this 400hp you want to put through your front wheels :love:

We need to move this conversation to another thread as we're hijacking Sarah's here and I need to hear more of this 400hp you want to put through your front wheels :love:

Indeed your right, Sorry sarah :embarrest: very easy to get carried away here :lol: will post a new thread on the Saab forum.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back