4 Wheel Drive Conversion.??

Mx5

Torque Junkie
Car
3.8 V6 Holden Skip
Firstly is it possible and how much would it cost routhly

Secondly do you think it would be worth it i find part the fun of the car is the sidewise action it can give if you want it :D

Well all things are possible, the only limitations usually are your wallet and your imagination ;)
I'm sure one of the lads will be along in a while with a definitive yes or no for you :)

Your signature looks ok btw MX5

It is a massive job, and not really worth the effort or cost - To get the power to the front wheels you'd need a heavily modified gearbox for starters and it would ruin the lovely handling of your car.

If I were you i'd stick with power mods and go the supercharger or turbocharger route.

Having driven offroad in a variaty of four wheel drive vehicles for pleasure or competition I will say save your money and buy a 4X4 to play with. To start they handle so differently you will be dissapointed. The Miata is a thing of beauty when negotiating a four wheel drift in stock trim that would impossable to to acomplish in a four wheel drive machine.
It's "apples & oranges", Jim

Hi as it is written above everything is possible. But I am not sure if there is enough space under hood to accommodate extra front diff.

Greetings dvaclavd and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)