2000 Eclipse Advice

jordan513

Car
United States
Hey I'm Jordan,

Got 2000 Eclipse GT 3.0L

Need advice for how to build up my engine to take a stage three turbo, anything helps. Please avoid insults I'm just trying to learn

Most cars start having problems with the engines with high mileage, my answer would be for you to try to get another car with less mileage.

Wait, the engine is fine, do you mean the turbo will have problems with a high mileage engine?

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Hey and welcome to the site mate
adding a turbo is possible but it is alot of work and £££ where as it could well be cheaper buying a turbo car to begin with
quick read here
http://www.torquecars.com/forums/f101/adding-turbo-nasp-engine-15003/

and what is a stage 3 turbo in your opinion ?

Well I really do love this car so I'm willing to do the work and pay the $$$(I'm american :D ) anyways what should I do first to build up the engine to be able to take be able to handle a turbo and what is a cam kit? (great forum btw I did read)

tcsmileysign.gif

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back