1 wheels on my wagon

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I had a 1 wheels on my wagon moment this morning. Well not me and it didn't involve any wheels but as the song goes - But I keep rolling along!

I saw, nay I heard initially, a car scraping it's exhaust system (from the cat back) along the road. The driver didn't stop, hesitate or even look remotely concerned.

I certainly wouldn't drive an inch with a scraping noise coming from under the car? Would you? Have you ever seen a "1 wheel on my wagoner" keep rolling along?

Seen loads of that sort of stuff round my way. My exhaust has done this before cause it was rotten. But I did pull up and rip it off so no more scraping.;)
Always stop the car if I hear a noise that shouldn't be there. Unless I can't hear it cause of the tunes.:lol:

Saw a car with a wing mirror swinging against the paintword and it looked like it had been like that for some time.

My sister did about 7k miles in her 206 HDi with a blown head-gasket!! To this day I still can't figure out why it didn't cease. It just kept blowing the coolant out, and she kept filling it up again.

The only explanation I can think of, is its running so de-tuned. It's a 2.0 Turbo Diesel - but it's the 'ECO' version... so they map it to a stunning 90BHP for the purpose of £35/year road tax.