Car mags are getting boring

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I got a few car mags this month and I'm hoping this is not a sign of what is to come.

All featured cars were just existing models with a bit more power and a few minor cosmetic changes.

At this rate I'll be reading about the same cars, models and designs but with slightly higher power figures.

What has happened to innovation or do you think it is just a slow month for car designs.

must admit i dont buy any car mags anymore, just cant be bothered reading through them beacuse, as you say, it all seems to be the same, just little tweeks here and their.

i haven't seen anything truly inovative in either the stock or modified car mags since they guy took a nissan quest and modded it to be a truly competing amatuer drag contender. think it pulled 10s or something like that will have to look through the stacks i have in the garage and find the specifics for ya.

there not what they used to be less girls n #!#!#!#! motors compared to a while back

i dont buy any motor mags any more unless i know someone that is in one then ut would only be classic american
but buy my camera ones seems to be more girls in that then car ones now and you learn bits from them as well

I tend to read TopGear mag and VW Driver Mag (same publisher that organise GTi International). I have noticed there are more models coming out the same... but I still enjoy the reading. TopGear is particuarly good because in alot of the articles the car is pretty irrelevant to the humour of it all.