CIVIC DX 1.3 engine conversion to b16a2

revans117

Tuner
Car
civic 1.6 vtec vti
HI All

was wonderind if a 1.3 dx can have an engine conversion to a b16a2 and if so what parts would i need

Thanks all for your help

Alright bud, yes the engine conversion can be done...but I'm pretty sure everything would be needed from the B16A2. The engine itself, ecu, transmission etc.

Alright bud, yes the engine conversion can be done...but I'm pretty sure everything would be needed from the B16A2. The engine itself, ecu, transmission etc.

ok mate thanks I got an ecu and the transmission so all i would have to do is get the drive-shafts and wirin loom then

i've got a 1.3 bali and would love a b16a2 conversion

did u buy a complete vti for the swap or did u source the parts from a breakers? and roughly how much did it cost

did u buy a complete vti for the swap or did u source the parts from a breakers? and roughly how much did it cost

I took the b16a2 motor out of a mates car befor it got scraped cause I have a civic vtec vti eg9 with a b16a2 moter init so I just took the engine out of the car for a spare if I needed at but now thinkin of putin it in a
1.3 dx so i can put it in the sprint and the hill climb. So it didnt cost me a penny :bigsmile:

for the engine itself and everything required it will cost you around £1000. It all depends on where you get it from, the condition and the mileage. The cost of having it fitted will also be rather high.