Most interesting load you have ever carried?

McCrash

Tuner
Car
Too many to mention
What's the most interesting load you have ever carried?

Before I had the Sprinter for delivering parts, I had a 3 door TU engined 306. Used to fold the back seats down and throw whatever in the back. Managed to get 3 1.6 Vauxhall engines in the back one evening. Made for interesting handling to say the least! Everytime I went round a corner, the engines rolled over and the tail would kick out.

Looking back, it was a silly thing to do, if I ever had to brake up hard, I would have been killed but doing things like that got me where I am now.

A 3 seater sofa in the back of an astra!

Once the was filled with garden rubbish. literally filled! The next day the car was full of spiders and snails!

There's an awful lot of sheep thieves round these parts is seems. lol. Most (un) interesting thing I've carried was a full smith machine to put in my basement gym. Car looked super lowered. lol

In my Mercedes SL convertible I regularly carried a 10 1/2 stone Rottweiler bitch called "Cupcake" who wore designer doggie sunglasses from Harrods :amuse:

And no that is not a joke ;)

^ ^ ^ I remember taking the mickey out of my neighbour of a few years back who had a 1986 Mercedes 560 SEC convertible. ZERO luggage space.

Til one day he drove home, roof down, from the local garden centre with a 12 foot pond perched upwards behind the rear seats ! ! ! !

Can't fault the height of the load carrying capacity lol.

OK didn't do much for the aerodynamics but I did find it amusing. Try fitting that into a Volvo 960 estate :D