Washing the car isnt good for it

pgarner

TC ModFather
Car
Octy smoke machine
Ok this happened last week unfortunatly i havent had a decent camera to take the pics with ( ok old phones 1.3m isnt that great ether hope to get new phone soon)

looks like at some point the indicators been knocked out, possibly to replace the bulb and one of the clips has been broken off. whoever tried to fix it just used something like silicone or masktic (sp) to secure it back in place.
now its not staying in at all so ordered up some of these
li_sr_go4_led1.jpg

nice led ones that should mean i never have to remove them again. also ordered up a OEM sunglasses holder that replaces the driver grab handle. hopeully should be here tomorrow or wednesday.

wooo arrived this morning around 10 shame i only got to be around 7,

dunno mate the only thing i can think of was, remember the car was smashed back in november, thinking the body shop that repaired it may have broken it. and just used some silicone to try and repair the clip.

sunglasses holder was £21.80 inc vat from awesome, think its around the same price from seat/vw/audi but as my local vw would have to order it in as they keep next to nothing in stock
part number is 1J0 857 465 the colour code Y20 for grey

aye there definitely brighter than OEM ones. only hing is there not plug and play style you do need to cut the original ones off. as instructions are in, i think german, there not much use so didnt know if they are reverse polarity protected. VWs wiring is rather back to front. 1 brown and 1 black and white wire. good job i checked as the black was the +ve brown was -Ve. would have thought they would have been the other way round

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back