Velentines day.....

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
We do try just to prove that guys care about the somone special in their life. You take your beloved out, at every spare moment you get, they are cared for and made to feel special. You have a special relationship that has grown and deepend in appreciation as you get used to each others quirks and personality.

Over the last few dark months, especially since Christmas you have not lavished as much attention on the one you love as you should and start to feel a little guilty. You get a feeling that she is not happy and she starts to let you down in little things.

Now we have a chance to rebuild that special relationship. Once again it is valentines day so the question is what are you going to buy your car this Valenties day.

heheheh i was wondering if someone would do this for a topic :lol:

I got my honey booked in for and oil & filter change, rear bearings and rear brake discs. Then next month I'm hoping to get a new manifold, assuming I don't do anything stupid and thats a 50/50. :p

vr1066 said:
heheheh i was wondering if someone would do this for a topic :lol:
No one else had the guts I so I get the short straw - just need to make sure my wife doesn't visit the site :shock: !

There was more than I expected but not loads.
I had a play with one the lanes on the way there.:bigsmile:
It's so fun going down there don't even need to go over 60mph it's so tight and twisty.
Ended up in Matlock Bath so had a wander round and had a pint then came the long way back home.;)

Mine is going to be a late valentines days pressie. You all know what I'm getting done in May so I won't bore you with the details.

Ill give her a good rub up and maby some wax and polish. Along with a new air freshner of course. :bigsmile:

The true love of my life is being valeted inside and out and having a deep wax applied as we speak! it's the least I can do for her :)

Ah well today my baby got new discs, new pads all around and a complete new clutch assembly.

Tomorrow she gets some new treads and suspension work in needed.

And if there is any daylight left, mebbe I'll put on the new custom stainless steel muffler I had got her for Xmas.

When I am done, she is gonna be a sight, m sure, and sound even better.

And I"ll be pleased as punch, since its gonna be the only one in my area, atleast...

:) :) :) :)

Well folks, m sorry to confess that I let my baby down today, in the sense that I could not keep my promise to get her the new treads.

Was working all night last nite, either processing work, waiting for data, or just waiting for further directions. hence my paw marks all over the site yesterday.

And when I did step out it was to the office and back.

Hope to wind up early 2nite, as it seems "Elvis" has left the building and the next show is in a couple o days.

Thus with the best of intentions, 2mrow is D-Day for my babe.

Wish me luck!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back