UpDate On The Car!

Skullion

Torque Junkie
Car
Celica GT
Went away to the Shops and Spent £40 on Cleaning Stuff and Wax Etc, Spent 5 Hours working on the car and not finished yet but got too dark :(

Here's couple pictures

Picture008.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture006.jpg

I Also Bought an Air Filter Cone, just thinking of what way to put a Pipe in for it to gain more Air Flow,

And Bought a Struct Brace too for the Engine, just need one for the Rear and looking on Ebay Atm for a Decat.

At times I feel something I lose power in the car and the HD leads are sometimes alittle lose so might need to get them changed.

Thanks For Looking, More Mods to Come!!!!

Cool car mate. I've always liked the different marks of Celicas. Nearly bought an older Carlos Sanz edition but ended up getting the Calibra lol. If you change the leads, stick a new set of plugs in there aswell and if you can't find any service history for a new distributer cap, then get onbe of those at the same time. 9 times out of 10 you will notice a difference if you change all these especially if they haven't been done for a while. And make sure you get good plugs such NGK irridiums or Pulse Plugs (Pulse plugs will actually give you gains).

Cheers bud,.....I really enjoy the celica's such a nice drive in them even at 30Mph :p

I don't like Calibra's as know someone with one who's acutaly destorying it due to not wanting to spend money :(

But I have to admit you have a really good looking Calibra there, and I was reading on other post's you've spent a great deal of money on her to keep her looking nice

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back