Tunning My Car For A Car Show

juanbaez

HELLO EVERYONE IF SOMEONE HAVE EXPERIENCE OR KNOW WHERE TO BUY TUNNING PRODUCTS FOR CAR AND MANUALS TO INSTALL IT PLEASE SEND ME A EMAIL OR ADD ME TO MSN MESSENGER AT jbaez10@msn.com

I WANT TO TUNNE UP MY CAR

:sad2:look man i have a toyota corolla 1990 the car is old but is in a good conditions so I want to put him lambo doors and also in the back doors the one that move to back and alsoe put the trunk to open to side, that's something of i want to do also i want to know if some one have manuals to install of those equipment and where to buy

thhankssssssssssssssssssss:p

I had a Corolla of that model (a 1997 GS) in gleaming black. So I think you are talking suicide rear doors and lambo front doors. You will need to do some cutting, welding and spraying to fit these mods - is that something you have the facilities for? I saw a nice bodykit for the Corolla, if I can remember the link I'll post it up.

ok man if you add me to msn messenger we can talk because right now I want someone who can help me to tunne up my car because I'm new on this thing if someone can help me please add me to msn messenger here is my email

jbaez10@msn.com

see you there

I just want to put the lambo door to my car and the back door put open like the lambo door but backward NOT LIKE SUICIDE, also open the trunk to the side NOT TO UP also put some xenon bulbs to in the interior of the car so please someone help me:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:blink::embarrest::D

Sorry juanbaez for your post missing from the forum for a while - as you have less than 10 posts, when you put a web address/email address or image it gets stuck in the moderation queue.

I don't give advice over hotmail chat though (I would get carried away and it would take over my life if I started using a live chat) - plus you'll only get one point of view and there will be no record of the conversation to help others in the future. This forum is definately the best place to chat about mods.

On to your question. Reverse lambo doors on the rear. Yes it is possible but it is very expensive - I saw a quote of £5000 to do this from one place. The 2 sets of doors will crash if they are both opened so you have to set them to pull out a set distance and then open upwards.

A side opening trunk shouldn't be too hard to achieve. You will just need to fit a couple of rails (tubes) to the top and bottom and connect these rails to the opening hinge. Then as it opens the trunk lid can slide along the rails to the site - doing it this way you can get it to slide left or right.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back