Renault Clio owner from Iceland

Hell

Car
Many cars :)
Re: Clio Owners introduce yourselves here.

Hi I'm new to this forum
I have ´92 Clio 1,8 16v (I use it for rally)
I´m trying to find good rear suspenson (got 45mm bilstein front, but the rear always gets destroid)
The plans are beter under armor og more power (got re-chip, de cat and 2,5" exaust)

Ps sorry about my english, í know its bad

Hi hell and welcome. Hansi is from Iceland might be worth speaking with him. The english you have used is fine and very understandable.

What rear suspension are you using? Try a softer damper and a stiffer spring. Is it the shock that dies?

Hi there Hell and may I give you a WARM welcome to TorqueCars. Or should I just say HELL O!

Sorry just my wierd sense of er um humour! :)

sæll og blessaður og velkominn á Torquecars. Ertu með standard road fjöðrun eða ertu kominn með almennilega rallý fjöðrun á græjuna. Hvar á landinu ertu?

Hi hell and welcome. Hansi is from Iceland might be worth speaking with him. The english you have used is fine and very understandable.

What rear suspension are you using? Try a softer damper and a stiffer spring. Is it the shock that dies?

I´m using Bilstein gravel rally damper (45mm) and springs front and Bilstein gravel rally damper (12mm) and standart torsion spring rear
The wheel beam usualy gets broken :sad2:
So I´m planing to replace it with rear suspension from another car (maybe Civic :lol: )

sæll og blessaður og velkominn á Torquecars. Ertu með standard road fjöðrun eða ertu kominn með almennilega rallý fjöðrun á græjuna. Hvar á landinu ertu?

Blessaður og takk :)

Ég er með Bilstein rally framan og aftan
en ég mola alltaf afturhjólabitann
(ss ég er með alveg gula clioinn)

Og að sjálfsögðu er ég í borg óttans :cheesy:

Would a part from the V6 be stronger?

It is posible, but v6 is Rwd,
so it´s probable less proplem to use from another fwd car
+ the suspension travel is to short (only 10 cm)
and I need atleast 15-20 cm (we drive on very bads roads, if you can call it roads :lol: )

The highways are bad on rally suspension but when you get to the country roads and back roads it's heven as you can just drift around on the quiet dirt roads:toung:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back