new

maz gto

Wrench Pro
Car
gto twin turbo
hi im mario from the uk loves cars mostly jap i have a mitsubishi gto twin turbo that had some things done to my taste . came on here just to see if there are parts i can get to boost power and looks not much in the uk for gtos any thing i can look at on here to do with gto will go down well :bigsmile: and just to meet new people

i will just get them ten out the way will be nice to see your opinions on here the cars dont get much hype over here they love there corsas and little fords so they just blank the gto i think there scared of it :lol: and on the jap side of things its more skylines not many gtos in the clubs to talk to and get advice off people i hope i can get some advice from this site there some big bhp gtos in America in it

theres 1 or 2 members here with gto, so hopefully they'll come fort and you can have a talk with them

im a honda nut, but definatly a jap fan, their the best

thanks fella i used to have a civic type R and well for fun i put a turbo on it was fun till i put it on its roof lol:embarrest:

yes i had the cosmic grey colour loved it was brand new picked it up from the show room never bought a new car before was a nice time wouldn't by new again it was a 2004 plate spent loads on it but love my gto now so wont be long i will post some pics

yes i had the cosmic grey colour loved it was brand new picked it up from the show room never bought a new car before was a nice time wouldn't by new again it was a 2004 plate spent loads on it but love my gto now so wont be long i will post some pics
go into jokes and send a few, youll be up to 10 in no time

Hi Mario and a warm welcome to TorqueCars its good to have you along. Country Bumpkin is our resident GTO enthusiast - if you haven't already have a look in the Mitsubishi forums and you'll find some interesting threads. Feel free to ask any questions you want.

Have you done any mods to the car yet? What are your plans for the car - a bit more power for the road or a lot more power for the track?

i use the car for the road mostly and meets with the local clubs in swansea the car sene is good here but not many gto owners :( so cant talk gto to any one so looking forward to see the gto owners on here for advice this is the only car i havent taken on the track i dont think i will want to keep it as clean as possible :bigsmile:

Alright mate, welcome to TorqueCars! I'm a fellow Jap nut so you'll fit in nicely here. How did you manage to put the Civic Type R onto it's roof?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back